Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I'm an award-winning journalist!



If my life could be summed up by one song today, it would be Pharrell's 'Happy'. Not just because it's an absolute tune, but because last night was the absolute highlight of my career to date.

Last year, I felt so inspired after my first experience of the Johnson & Johnson Journalism Awards, and decided to pitch an article to the Daily Mail on skin toners, which was my first ever freelance article. This year, I was so thrilled that my article was shortlisted for the Best National Newspaper Beauty Journalist award, and even more so when I was announced as the runner up for that category. 

It made my week, and it made my year.

I just want to thank all of the lovely journalists and bloggers who congratulated me on this achievement. Here's to hoping I've got some more good news to share with you next year!

3 comments :

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...