Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Kid On The Block: Indie Lee


Say hello to new skin care brand Indie Lee, which has just launched today in the UK and is exclusive to abeautifulworld.co.uk.

Natural skin care lovers will be thrilled to know that the brand is all about using natural ingredients. Its motto is 'what you put on your body is just as important as what you put in it'.

The brand's standout product is said to be the Squalane Facial Oil, which is 100% pure and derived from olives. Its main benefits are cell regeneration, oxygenation and boosting the skin's elasticity.

Although it's not a greasy formula, I've been advised to try one or two drops at first, rather than two or three as recommended, just to see how my skin absorbs it. I've managed to get my hands on a sample, so watch this space for my review!

Will you be trying Indie Lee? xxx

3 comments :

  1. Ooh looking forward to your review on that, it sounds really interesting! I've not heard of Indie Lee before, thanks for sharing :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting and looking forward to your review. It's first time I hear about this brand.

    Laura
    http://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of Indie Lee before but it looks really interesting (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...