Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Beauty Steal #17


If there's one event on every beauty lover's mind right now, it's Feel Unique's summer sale. And with bargains like this Elemental Herbology Weekend Facial Kit for £16.48 (45% off) and free delivery to boot, is it any wonder we've been so excited?

What is it?
Elemental Herbology Weekend Facial Kit comprises three 30ml masks - the Facial Glow Radiance Peel (exfoliate, stimulate and harmonise); Facial Detox Purifying Facial Mask (for spot-prone, irritable skin); and Biodynamic Facial Souffle Intensive Hydration and Repair Mask (to soothe and repair). Each product should be used once per week to shed dead skin cells and nourish the skin. The set also comes with a muslin cloth. 

What do I like about it?
Peels and masks have been the absolute antidote for my skin problems recently. I've been dedicating one day a week to facial exfoliation, so this set would be perfect for me. I love the idea of using a mask depending on what my skin needs the most - if it's dry, I can use the Facial Souffle Mask, and if it's breaking out, I can use the Detox Purifying Mask. It's the dream team of facial masks.

Why is it a steal?
When you break it down, each mask is worth £5.50 - and that's not including the muslin cloth either! Elemental Herbology is a coveted brand among skin care enthusiasts and it's definitely a brand I want to try. Why oh why is it not pay day yet?!

You can buy the Elemental Herbology Weekend Facial Kit here.

What do you think of this week's beauty steal? xxx

11 comments :

  1. That's something to add to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of this brand but It looks nice. I might have to try it out!

    -Rebecca
    www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've learnt more about it recently and the masks sound fab! X

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it just! Bet the masks are lovely too x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They do look good! Wonder what they smell like x

      Delete
  5. Great post..can't believe all the beauty bargains that I've been missing lately... xx

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get involved! Feel Unique has fab goodies on sale :) x

      Delete
  6. I hope this is still available!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...