Thursday, August 29, 2013

Naked Brunette Radiance Shampoo & Conditioner


Although hair care isn't usually at the top of my beauty lust list, colouring my hair at home regularly means my tresses need some serious TLC. I love the look of the Naked Brunette Radiance Shampoo & Conditioner (£4.19 each) with elderberry, sage and black tea. 

The idea behind it is that every brunette is different - some are like lattes, some are like espresso, and some are like hot chocolate. Whatever your hair colour, using Naked Brunette Radiance will help to nourish your hair.

And those of you who prefer to use natural & organic products will be pleased to know the products are 97% natural and free of sulphates, parabens and petrochemicals.

These will be available online at Boots and Naked Body Care from September.

What's your favourite shampoo and conditioner? xxx 

5 comments :

  1. They sound pretty good, look forward to see what they are like xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted the Naked Anti Dandruff conditioner in Poundland the other day, I nearly picked it up but as I don't suffer from it I thought it seemed a bit pointless. I'll have to see if they make one for blondes!

    Sara - Pretty In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, these sound interesting.. Goodling! :P

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still havent tried this brand but they sound nice :) what are the ingredients like? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love naked body care, I bet these are fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...