Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Beauty Steal #15


This week we have another amazing product from the Space.NK sale - the Laura Mercier Limited Edition Cake Eyeliner Palette, which is now only £7 (down from £28). I think you'll agree that's a serious steal!

What is it?
The Laura Mercier Cake Eyeliner Palette comprises three blue shades of 'cake' eyeliner, which is applied by dipping a flat eyeliner brush into water and working the liner into a paste. It has been dermatologically tested to prevent any allergies and was found to be safe for use around the eyes. 

What do I like about it?
The two words 'cake' and 'eyeliner' don't really come together that often, so I am intrigued by the product and its effect when mixed with water. I also love blue shades and particularly like the smoky blue on the far left - you could easily update your FOTD for the evening by adding a darker colour on top of the existing liner for more intensity.

Why is it a steal? 
The price speaks for itself - it's way over 50% off. Laura Mercier is also a well-loved brand and blue is a popular colour for eyeshadow, so the fact the palette of 3 is up for grabs for under a tenner is pretty damn amazing. I'd definitely try it.

The Laura Mercier Limited Edition Cake Eyeliner Palette is available here.

What do you think of this week's beauty steal? xxx

6 comments :

  1. Oh really nice palette!
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back in Both!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I will check out your blog now xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow what a saving, that really is a steal! I quite like the sound of this as well, I've never tried any Laura Mercier but I'd love to try one of her lipsticks x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried it either but this is a real steal down from £28! X

      Delete
  3. What a bargain! I've only tried one Laura Mercier product which was a lipgloss and really liked it.
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is isn't it! A serious saving :) x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...