Sunday, July 21, 2013

Samples I Picked Up From Pegasus' Beauty Showcase


For today's post, I thought I'd show you the bits and bobs I was lucky enough to pick up at this year's Pegasus PR Beauty Showcase. 

I was beyond excited to finally get my hands on some coconut oil from the Holland & Barrett stand after the countless recommendations from many fab beauty bloggers about restoring moisture and shine to my hair. I was also intrigued by the hyaluronic acid supplements and lavender essential oil with the grapeseed oil base, so I grabbed those while I could.

Then we have the stunning Nefertiti Steam Cream tin, which I really love, and some healthy hair supplements called Viviscal. My hair has been breaking so much recently, so I thought I'd give the supplements a go.

I've got lots of other products to show you from the day that I received this week, so watch this space! 

Have you tried any of these products? xxx

1 comment :

  1. Hey lovely,

    I love coconut oil - its great for so much more than just hair! If you google it you will see that the uses are endless!

    I have been taking Visical for may hair loss and though the effect on my hair is not really showing yet its done wonders for my nails, they are so much stronger now than before

    I think the showcase was fab and they represent some fab products!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...