Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bohemian Naturals - The Capsule Collection


Bohemian Naturals is the most exciting fragrance brand I have heard about for a while. So I definitely had to request some samples to let you know more about them. 

Many of you will be pleased to know that all of Bohemian Naturals' fragrances are 100% natural (so suitable for application on sensitive skin) and handmade in the UK. But, if I'm honest, I was more excited about the luxurious exotic inspiration behind each bottle. All of the scents are based on the 'evocative relationship between world travel, global culture and universal romance'. This means that wearing each fragrance is an experience in itself, creating vivid memories, which I love.

The capsule collection comprises three scents: Thai Sunshine, Amber Rose and Indian Davana (all £30). 

THAI SUNSHINE


Thai Sunshine has notes of lemongrass, lime, ginger and cedar wood, and is softened by neroli and sweet resins. The first word that came to mind when I tested this one was undoubtedly 'zest'. In my mind (or nose), Thai Sunshine is a fiesta of sweet and spicy citrusy scents. You can also sense a hint of sharp cedar wood, which gives it a special edge.

AMBER ROSE


Amber Rose is based on roses, amber, tobacco leaf, italian bergamot and sandal. If you like turkish delight, you'll love this one. The smooth rose scent is dominant, but again you can tell there's a little bit of spice in there. I really get the travel inspiration with this one - I've been to Istanbul and it did take me back.

INDIAN DAVANA


Indian Davana has notes of patchouli, amber, pink grapefruit and incense. For me, this one was a little more subtle than the rest, but I think I did like that. The fruit fragrance took the lead again, with grapefruit coming through, but you could definitely tell there was some incense there and flower-based notes.

Do you like the sound of these? xxx

*This post includes samples, but my views are honest as always.

4 comments :

  1. I've never heard of them before, the amber rose and thai sunshine sound gorgeous and perfect for me, I love spicy And woody scents. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are really special! It's a new brand and it's all handmade. Fragrances are definitely woody so you would love it xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are really lovely! Couldn't pick a favourite one as they are all unique x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...