Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Beauty Steal #6



When the sun comes out, all I can think about is sitting outside with a nice cocktail, wearing a fuschia lipstick and spritzing myself with a fruity fragrance. So you can imagine how excited I was to find this Marc Jacobs Splash Kumquat Eau De Toilette 100ml for an amazing £14.50 (50% off) on Debenhams' website.

What is it?
Kumquat is part of Marc Jacobs' Splash Tropical collection and has top notes of tangerine pulp, bergamot and orange zest. It's an invigorating, zesty fragrance designed to make you feel like you are on a desert island, and is described as 'sunny, happy and energetic'. Kumquat is also infused with jasmine petals, tiger orchid and kumquat itself. Base notes consist of sun-drenched woods and blond cedarwood.

What do I like about it?
It goes without saying that I like fruit-based perfumes, but having tried Marc Jacobs' Cranberry a couple of years ago I know just how sweet and natural his fragrances are. I also love the simplicity of the packaging - it has a really sophisticated monochrome theme and the colour of the perfume makes it pop. Marc Jacobs just always knows how to make things pretty for women of all ages.

Why is it a steal?
You can't deny that £14.50 for 100ml is an absolute bargain to say the least. Given that Marc Jacobs is a high-end brand, you know you are getting a high-quality product, and my Cranberry bottle lasted me months. You don't need much at all per application and it's also great to use as a 'home' fragrance. 

Buy Marc Jacobs Splash Kumquat Eau De Toilette here.

What do you think of this week's beauty steal? xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...