Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bomb Cosmetics Haul Part 2: Shower Gel & Scrub

So as you know, I went on an exciting Bomb Cosmetics haul last pay day. Whereas part one had a look at my new bath blaster collection, this part of the haul is all about my new fruitilicious shower scrub and gel. 

For some reason, I am absolutely shower/bath product mad. All I need to see is a new colour that appeals to me or a fruit fragrance that I love and before you can say 'bath bomb' I've already filled my basket with about ten different products. Is anyone else like that?!

THE BLUES BODY POLISH


I've used this four or five times since buying it and I am totally sold. The thing I love about The Blues body polish is that, unlike other harsh scrubs, it removes dry skin but also moisturises. It makes my skin feel so smooth and it has a really invigorating scent too (lemongrass and bergamot essential oils).

Of course, like many Bomb Cosmetics products, this scrub is made with shea butter, which gives it a lovely nourishing function. I thought the Blackcurrant Body Polish would be my favourite scrub from this brand, but this one is just as good if not better. It also lasts a hell of a long time, which is always good and goes towards justifying the £7.99 price tag.

 BLACKBERRY SOUR SCOOPABLE SHOWER GEL


 If I'm honest, I haven't managed to crack this one open yet as I'm still making my way through the ever-lasting Sugar Crush shower gel from Soap & Glory and also my Raspberry Rainbow scoopable shower gel. But I had to get this as I really love the raspberry scoopable gel - it has a unique texture like jelly and my skin absorbs it really easily and feels very clean after.

The smell is one of the best things about the scoopable shower gels. This one has a strong blackberry scent that is also mixed in with bergamot and black pepper essential oils. So in a way it is a tad bittersweet and more energising than the raspberry one. This one also costs £7.99,  but again will last an age.

Once I give this one a go, I'll pop up a tweet about it. I've also got the Blackberry Sour Whoopie Blaster as you would have seen in my last post - so I'm excited to watch it fizz away in the bath and write a Once Upon A Bathtime post on it.

What do you think of my new shower products? xxx

2 comments :

  1. I am a huge fan of Bomb Cosmetics, such pretty products xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Bomb cosmetics before but it sounds so good. They have really nice packaging aswell. The sugar crush shower gel does seem never ending, I just gave up in the end and its sitting in my cupboard.

    Grace x

    http://grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...