Thursday, March 28, 2013

Once Upon A Bathtime: Bomb Cosmetics' Harajuku Girl Bath Creamer


I've really missed doing my Once Upon A Bathtime posts, but life has been hectic at the moment and I've been sticking to quick-fix showers. Well, until today when I unwrapped this little beauty!


Bomb Cosmetics' Harajuku Girl Bath Creamer has been waiting patiently in my stash of exciting bath products for quite some time now, so it was only fair I let it fizz away. 

Harajuku Girl is a tiny, beautiful ball of pink joy, which is infused with yummy moisturising shea fruit butters and ginger essential oil. Its top notes include orange, pineapple, jasmin, ylang-ylang and gardenia. 



As it dropped into the water, its pink coat fizzed away slowly, revealing a white, creamy centre. Like the First Love Bath Mallow, I really would have loved this product to turn the water pink; however, as this is a bath creamer, I realise its main function is to moisturise and not blow up the bath with bright colours.


Looking at the finished product, the water had a creamy, opaque appearance, which made it a bit like bathing in still lemonade! The only thing that struck me was that I wasn't blown away with the smell of the bath once I was in it - I loved using the brand's Lavender Musk bath blaster because it looked and smelled gorgeous, so I think I'll stick to blasters in the future.

Although I do think this petite creamer is a total steal at little over £2 and has great ingredients for moisturising the skin, I was a bit underwhelmed by this product and I need great smells and visuals as a prerequesite for investing in bath bombs twice. 

But do give it a try if you like a more soft and subtle bathing experience! 

Bomb Cosmetics' Harajuku Girl Bath Creamer is available for £2.09 here

What do you think of this bath creamer? xxx

8 comments :

  1. Ooo this is interesting! I love bath bombs that make bath water really silk and soft, shame it's not that smelly haha! Ill be checking out he bath blasters though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - you will really like these! The lavender bath bomb was gorgeous, not to mention their AMAZING body scrubs and shower gels - well worth a go! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've been lusting over so much on that website, It all looks amazing all the bath bits are so so cute! I really want to try it all :)

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously is such amazing stuff - I really would recommend the shower gels and scrubs xxx

      Delete
  3. Oooooh it is so cute!!! I love it :) so cheap too xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so pretty? It's a great price for sure x

      Delete
  4. It looks gorgeous - this might be a really nice gift for someone?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally would be! Have you checked out Bomb Cosmetics stuff before? You are honestly spoilt for choice on that site! x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...