Monday, March 18, 2013

Beauty Looks A-Z: Atomic

I love discovering new make-up products, so I thought it would be fun to start an A-Z series on beauty looks based on words starting with each letter of the alphabet.

This week, I have gone with an 'atomic' theme, which is all very futuristic and shimmery! I definitely had to include OCC Iced Lip Tar, Barry M Dazzle Dust and Illamasqua Liquid Metal in my atomic product list, because they are some go-to metallic marvels in my eyes.

Hope you love this series and let me know what you think of my chosen look and products!

Lots of beauty blogging love xxx

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for checking out my blog? Glad you like it and would love to follow you - you want to follow back? X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...