Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A very summery NOTD

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE! It's another OPI nail polish (shock, horror). 

The thing is, when you find a brand you love, it's hard to move on! And that's something I think all beauty lovers can relate to.

Say hello to my VERY sunny friend:)

Whereas the majority of English people throw a pair of shorts on as soon as the sun reveals its bright yellow face (because that means summer is here, obv), I took a slightly different approach and had my nails painted in the sunshine-friendly shade of lemon sorbet.

Well, that's what I will be calling it anyway. OPI refer to it, however, as Banana Bandanna, which is very apt!


And here's what you've all been waiting for - pics of what it looks like outside of the bottle!



Are you a fan of this shade? Or is yellow not for you? xxx

8 comments :

  1. I love yellow polish! I'm really pale though so I need a tan first x

    January Girl ♥ Nails Inc + Eylure Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I think once you find the right shade of yellow it should suit you with or without a tan - but all pastel shades look even better with a tan :D x

      Delete
  2. Love this yellow shade! Such a flattering colour on you. Opi polishes are one of my fave nail polish brans too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandy - thanks! I took a risk with it but I couldn't resist trying this colour - I also really want to try a lime green polish too. So glad you are a fan of OPI as well :) xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty shade! Pastel and bright nail polish makes me so much more excited about spring and summer :) xx
    Beautybabbless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so lemony and creamy so I was totally drawn to it :) x

      Delete
  4. Hiya lovely,

    I must say I do like this colour - it reminds me of everything spring and Easter. I think it suits you :)

    LiLi Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's a lovely colour and something a bit different x

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...